Learn more about how Leaps can help you establish a behavior change program that fully addresses all RTI requirements, including assessment tools, curriculum, and reporting capabilities, while also providing total PBIS fulfillment.
Learn how Leaps can help your district or your school establish a successful SEL initiative that will allow all students to learn the skills they need to be successful in today’s world – at home, at school, and later in college and work.
How Do I Get Leaps?
- Contact us and subscribe to Leaps
- Educators complete registration on school's personal Leaps website
- Gain immediate access to Lessons and Assessment Tools in your Leaps account
- Utilize our free online training
- Get Started
An Overview of Leaps
- Research-based - 25 years of research and real world experience
- Resources for educators that can be accessed from any computer with internet access
- Fully vetted assessment tools that produce meaningful data
- Scientifically valid - Based on mental health research
- Used in urban, suburban, and rural schools for more than 10 years
- From one or two school districts to some of the largest school districts in the country
- 242 Lesson plans covering as many as 109 critical skills at 3 different levels of maturity
- Used in Kindergarten through High School, Leaps is the most comprehensive system available for social and emotional development and positive behavior change